Strengthen dental insurance education
1. Strengthen dental insurance education
- The author believes that there is a market for demand, so the premise of the development of USA .
- Dental insurance market is that people have an awareness of tooth care. Only when it is recognized.
- That dental health is decisive for high-quality life, people will pay attention to dental problems and .
- Then purchase insurance related to providing dental health protection. To improve the awareness of tooth care.
- the society can increase publicity. It can make public awareness of the importance of teeth by shooting public.
- service advertisements and regularly educating primary and secondary school students.
2. Innovative dental insurance operation mode
Also, for the operation mode of the dental insurance market, the author believes that China can learn from the United States.
- Dental insurance in the United States involves 5 parties: patients, employers, insurance companies, dentists, and government.
- The patient, through the employer, purchases dental insurance from the insurance company and enjoys a specific subsidy from the employer.
- Employers, by subsidizing employees, promote employee purchases of dental insurance and inhale and retain employees.
- The acquisition of dental insurance has improved the oral health of employees, improved production efficiency, and reduced sick leave.
- Insurance companies, with a large user base, can negotiate with health care providers and monitor the quality of their services.
- Dentists, through dental insurance, get a large number of customers. The government does not pay taxes.
- On the income from the payment of dental insurance and indirectly supports the dental insurance market.
- These five aspects are mutually supervised and mutually constrained, and they all benefit from it, which in turn enhances the overall oral health of the society
- . China can also learn from this model. For example, the government supports the dental insurance market
- And encourages qualified companies to provide employee benefits for dental insurance. As a payment agency,
- insurance companies strictly supervise the quality of dental services and ensure that employees can get dental health protection.
3. Vigorously develop dental related industries
- My country needs to increase the number of working dentists. In 2018, the number of registered dentists (including assistant dentists) in USA.
- Was about 116,000, including 94,000 practicing doctors and nearly 23,000 assistant practicing doctors.
- In contrast to the United States, according to the latest data from the ADA (American Dental Association), there are 196,000 dentists in the United States.
- Also, there are 320,000 Dental Nurses and 200,000 health workers in the United States.